This 10-page eBook discusses the following essential functions of 3D ACIS Modeler:
The basics of creating 3D models
- Modifying a 3D model beyond its original design intent
- Viewer applications with faceters, meshers, sampling, ray firing, and point distance
- Managing attributes, memory, multi-threading, error-reporting, bridges, and interoperability
- Model-checking to find geometric and topological defects
Please fill out the form to access this ebook in PDF format.
A partnership with Spatial brings 35 years of 3D modeling experience to your team. Trust the industry pioneer to help you overcome technical challenges, reduce your risk, and get your product into the marketplace faster.
Working with Spatial to develop your 3D modeling application:
- Accelerates your time to market
- Brings you 30 years of industry expertise
- Helps you overcome challenges quickly
- Lets you benefit from decades of process refinement
- Delivers insight to help lower your risks
Learn more about Spatial's SDKs, 3D Software Components, and how they can help you.