Redefine the box through 3D innovation
Registration and hotel reservations Now Open!
Wednesday September 28 - Thursday 29, 2016
Location: Broomfield, Colorado
How do you connect with developers that are as passionate about 3D software development as you are? Easy!
Register for the 2016 3D Insiders' Summit.
About the Summit
This is an educational event that focuses on technical topics that will help you innovate outside of the box. You will learn best practices, experience new capabilities in the software, and customize our software to achieve your goals. Discover what is new at Spatial, learn about the latest features, and gain insight about future product plans. Talk and work directly with Spatial technical experts, product managers and executives. Share your requirements for success.
Hands-on training Classes Will be Available! This event takes enabling 3D innovation to a new level. We are excited to announce that we will be expanding the experience to include hands-on training classes. To maximize your experience be sure to come prepared - bring your development environment – yes, your laptop, software and tools. Of course, bring your ideas and questions as well! We want you to be able to implement and explore the cool, new capabilities, plus learn about other new technologies and tips.
Hardware and Software Requirements for Hands-on Training Labs
Laptop with 64-bit version of Windows 7 or later
Visual Studio installed with the latest service pack for VS2012
Reasons to Attend
- Learn about new technical product details
- See demonstrations, workflows, and best practices from other Spatial Customers, or present your own!
- Hands-on development experience and training classes
- Direct access to Spatial developers for technical questions and answers
- Influence product roadmaps and company direction
- Discuss your needs with Spatial product managers
- Develop personal relationships with Spatial employees and industry peers
- Talk and work directly with Spatial's developers, product managers and executives
- Schedule individual meetings with Spatial executives, product managers, and developers
Please note that you will need to book your hotel room in advance – Please click on link to book today!
The room rate is $162.00 (plus taxes, etc). Spatial's special event discounted rates are available to those that want to stay for the entire weekend.
Deadline for the Spatial rate is midnight MST Friday Sept 6th. Room rates are available 09/25/2016 to 10/01/16.